10' PVC Tree Kit
Please check out our 10' tree kit with a metal base. This would be a better investment. Click here.
Be the talk of your neighbor hood! Build this Christmas Tree to display in your front yard. This tree can be used as a stand alone static tree or it can be computerized using a Light O Rama light controller. This kits includes plans and all the pvc fitting and snap-on tees needed to complete this project. You will get a list of the rest of the parts, like 10' lengths of pvc pipe that you can pick up at either Lowes or Home Depot. Add a 2 foor star and have a 12 foot tree
* Complete design to make the original design shown.
* Project includes material list of all items needed to complete project.
* Includes instructional video.
* Project snaps together and breaks down for easy storage.
|Standard Hook Head|
|5-way Pole Stand|
|Guy Wire Collar|
|Parts included to build base that shape tree.||3/4” Spears Snap-on tee
3/4” Dura Snap-on Tees
1/2" Dura Snap-on Tees
3/4" to 1/2" schedule 40 reducer
3/4” 90º schedule 40 elbows
3/4" x 5' black poly pipe
1/2" Plastic coupling inserts
|Training Video||Video Takes you step by step.|
|Bill of Material/Cut List||Gives a list of what you got and what you need, along with measurements of everything you need to cut.|
Items You Need To Purchase:
- mini lights
- 1 - 10' x 1 1/4" black metal gas pipe*
- 1 - 10' x 1 1/4" metal electrical conduit* (has no threads on either side)
- 5-10' pieces of 3/4” white schedle 40 pvc pipe*
- 1- 5’ piece of 1/2” white schedule 40 pvc pipe*
- 4 pieces of 10’ x 3/4" PVC pipe*
- 2 pieces of 10’ x ½” gray pvc pipe*
* Found at Home Depot, Lowes or local plumber.
Recommended light lengths: 12' to reach the bottom of the trunk or 13.5 to reach the outer skirt ring.
Recommended Strings: minimum of 32 strings
Mega Tree Comparison Chart: Click Here.